Monday, November 30, 2009

AMAZING DEALS THIS WEEK!


There are so many good deals this week! Here are just a few of my favorites:

TARGET DEAL:

Bertolli Frozen Meals $6
$5 Gift Card wyb (3) Bertolli Meals in one Transaction
-$2 off any Bertolli Frozen Meal SS 10/25 or printable
-$1 off any Bertolli Frozen Meal
printable
(use 3 -$2 off coupons makes it $2.31 ea)

Okay.....I am a HUGE Bertolli frozen meal fan! Whenever I have a busy day, I just pull out of of these yummy meals (no preservatives or artificial flavors added) and I serve it with a big salad and a slice of whole grain crusty bread and in less than 10 minutes we are eating a delicious meal!!

ANOTHER TARGET DEAL:

$5 off any Blu-Ray movie coupon from target.com.
Simply click on the movie tab on the left and push print! Happy shopping!! I got "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock by using this coupon and also the $5 gift card from buying 4 Bertolli meals.

PUBLIX DEAL:
Publix Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, $1.79 lb

I was just telling my friend that I was down to my last package of chicken and that I needed a good sale - well this is it! I was able to re-stock my freezer and I am a happy woman:) Remember that you can store chicken in the freezer for 6 months. It's time to stock up friends.

Have a blessed week & Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment